- This event has passed.
Cannabis Medicine Making
March 22 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$225
This full day workshop will teach you several different methods to make medicine from cannabis. With the legalization of cannabis many people are turning to this healing plant for its wide range of therapeutic properties. We will focus on demonstrating how you can unlock the healing potential of this plant and make a number of different medicines at home, in your own kitchen. This workshop is very ‘hand-on’, giving you direct experience making many different medicines. Together we will make:
- Cannabis infused butter for use in edibles
- Cannabis Coconut oil for internal and external use
- Infused oil – that can be used topically for pain and inflammation.
- A couple of different cannabis salves
- Tinctures – We will go over a couple different extraction methods and talk about using fresh/live vs. dried plant material.
We will talk about:
- Various extraction methods that work well for cannabis. And some advanced methods.
- Which cultivars to use for CBD and/or THC
- The decarboxylation process
- How to make ‘whole plant’ medicine
- And much more…..
The best medicine is the medicine you make yourself. There is no need to pay high prices for manufactured cannabis products when you make your own at home in your kitchen or apothecary. Using our herbal medicine making skills we can create powerful and effective medicines, which can be used to help others who are in need of the healing qualities that this plant has to offer. Come and learn with us and take your cannabis medicine making skills to the next level.
Sunday March 22nd 2020 – 10 am – 5 pm – $225 plus HST
$325 plus HST If you sign up for both cannabis workshops (March 21st and 22nd) Use the discount code ‘Tonic’. You will need to have both workshops in your cart for the discount code to apply.